<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 9, 2005

Distant, early warning! 

DEW,
Sooner than later, the various and sundry images of a veritable bevy of extra-special guest photobloggers (you know who you are) will be gracing the pages of the heretofore raggdy-ass glitchslaptko with their presence. Thus far, I've extended a handful of invites to some trusted 'friends' here and there, and if things go well (I have the utmost confidence that they will), I think I'd like to invite a few other folks to join in. So if you are just itchin' to get some images up here on this blog -- which as far as my little recently re-installed 'sitemeter' thingamajin tells me gets bokoo hits in all the colours of the rainbow, even the "unacceptable ones" -- just drop me a line. Unless you are a total zoid, I'm sure we can work something out.
Kiss,
R.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?