<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 24, 2004

THANKS FOR THE TRABA LENGUAS,FERNANDO!!! 

THANKS FOR THE TRABA LENGUAS,FERNANDO!
This is a picture of my new friend Fernando. This is his first time in Japan. He is from Columbia. He is visiting his girlfriend (who is Japanese) in Saitama this month. They haven't seen each other in over a year. He'll be here until mid-January. It was very difficult for him to come to Japan as a tourist. There are many reasons for this. The main one is fear. I do not like fear. Fear feels the same way about me. His girlfriend tried very hard, and so he could get to come here. Fernando is bright, witty, well-educated, and very funny to talk to. He bought his jacket (the one in the picture) in Japan. It is very 'ghetto' and I love it. He doesn't know what it means to wear such a jacket in Japan. I love it. I will not tell him yet. He is good at 'traba lenguas' which are 早口言葉 in Spanish. I like learning those in any language, but I failed Spanish in high-school. He has new, bright eyes for this country. Since I am his new friend, I can borrow them when we drink together. Last night we drank a lot. We went up on my roof and looked at Tokyo Tower and Roppoingi Hills and the spotlights from Odaiba. The pictures in his camera are super. I will upload them soon here. Over and out.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?