<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 1, 2004

Pubik's Cube 



OK, I'm going to go out on a fucking limb here and say it once and for all for the record and all that...hope you are paying attention. By the way, my current 'humor' is Mai "Yeah, I'm living LARGE in NYC" Ueda's fault...Just got done with some hot, international MSN Messenger action with her, but all I got was some bad conjugations. What ever...will make sure she's on her P's and Q's when she and I do a show together here later this summer.


Back to the pic...Is this some kind of 'trompe l'oeli' shit going on? I could swear that them curly-ass shits down at the bottom of the pic look a lot like...NO THEY COULDN'T BE Noriko's...pubes! But in this day and age, who the fuck can be sure? Oh, these must be Japanese terror-pubes! Oh, you mean if you show some pubes, you can sell some CDS?!? Shit! I didn't think of that!!! Oldest profession in the world? Musical Cubic Zirconium? Natch.


"And during the few moments that we have left, I wanna talk right down to earth in a language that everybody here can easily understand." (Malcom X) Here honesty is probably the best policy. OK, here goes...I should call to your attention that the 'i" in 'Noriko' is really conspicuously placed along a certian vertical axis...for what its worth! Of course, Mai Umeda/Ueda/U-whatever-the-fuck-her-real-name-is doesn't really care about such silly shit. She has her own pubes to worry about. Or so the legend goes...


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?