<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Oh, my... 



Well, it looks like I'll be doing a tour with this guy again, which of course has me sitting here tickled pink. Probably the reason that he and I can do a tour together is that we have just enough in common to keep us talking, and not enough in common to cause us to infringe on each other's personal mental space. Whatever. Our follies have been collectively titled the 'bin-bin' tour, and if you know anything about the Japanese language, I'm sure you are cracking a smile now. If not, you should read my upcoming article for VICE JAPAN which mentions misunderstanding at a tool for self-transformation. Whatever. We'll be playing here and there around Japan, and if you are a cool kid with nothing better to do, I expect to see you there.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?