<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

STOP FUCKING WITH RODDY!!! 

I don't know who you are, or why you are fucking with my friend Roddy, but if you don't stop, I'll have to insist again strongly that you cease and desist! I mean, come on! You've got the wrong guy. If you are spending 4+ hrs. giving Mr. Schrock the 3rd degree in London, you'll never catch the real 'bad guys' (who probably slipped through the boarder when you were calling Roddy a 'smart ass') in a million years! Yes, that's right, whoever you are YOU SUCK! Look, this guy has parents, God-fearing, humble people from Mississippi, that taught him right from wrong! Jesus Christ! Yo man, if I ever catch your ass in Nakameguro, or in West Paris, me and my crew are gonna' frag your fuckin' ass.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?