<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 8, 2004

東京カフェマニア 

Yes, that's right, I suffer from cafe mania. I feed my habit weekly. As anyone who has even the slightest inkling can tell you, the Tokyo Cafe Mania page (a small, good thing) is probably the best place to get started. Today, I walked over to deborah in Sangenjaya (Sanchya for short), stopping along the way to visit my favorite local used bookstore. The cafe was nice, but a little to 'Mujiesque' for me. That aesthetic, when overdone, bottoms out a little too quickly in my book when I'm in Japan. Which I'll be the first to admit is a totaly knee-jerk reaction on my part. Although with that being said, I wonder how I'd feel about a Muji cafe opening in say Paris, or even the Muji store in Lyon reopening. Antonin, can you help me?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?