<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 1, 2004

迷子になろうよ、いっしょに。 

Today Roddy, Midori and I went to the Ghibli Museum in Mitaka, which was a totally experience! If you are ever in the Kichijoji/Mitaka area, you really should just go and check the place out. After that, we went to one of my favorite cafes in Tokyo, where Tadashi Usami joined us for an in-depth discussion of Cardew, Marx, and avant-pop music culture...as per our homework assignment. Roddy was kind enough to record everything on his ever-ready MDR, so I guess I'll transcribe and edit things sooner or later, and I'll try to get them up here at some point. After that Mr. Schrock and I went to Office Meguro for some wine and conversation about someone we know being first in line for the third gender.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?