<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Pas d'armure 

Tonight I did some very light dinner MP3Jing with Midori at the Pink Cow's new location in Aoyama. It was really a blast! She did a kind of moody, beat-oriented electronica set, working in something by Hypo at one point. I mostly played French hip-hop, which was really funny because as soon as I started my set, I noticed that a group of French people had just been seated right in front of me! One among them, a rail-thin, Gapish, twentysomething with a thin, frizzy afro asked me who it was I was playing after he couldn't identify a particular track. I told him it was TTC, a pretty cool group now in Paris. He said that he was French, and that he had never heard of them. I told him that I wasn't French, and that I had. I don't think he followed my logic is has pink cow is stuck on you. (Hi, Roddy!) I think that I'll try and do the same thing again soon with her at some of my other favorite spots around town. Will keep you posted.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?