<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 1, 2004

I am Nick's ____ . 

It's very simple, Jean. You are my other eye, and Robert is my other... (tries to think of an equally important defective organ)...
- Nick (a.k.a. Momus)

----------
CANDLES BURN. Jack is reading MAGAZINES. Rain DRIPS from the ceiling. No furniture. THOUSANDS OF MAGAZINES. Tyler passes by Jack, on a bicycle.

TYLER
Hey, man, what are you reading?

JACK
Listen to this. It's an article written in first person. "I am Jack's medulla oblongata, without me Jack could not regulate his heart rate, blood pressure or breathing!" There's a whole series of these! "I am Jill's nipples". "I am Jack's Colon."

Tyler is still on the bicycle.

TYLER
Yeah, I get cancer, I kill Jack.

Tyler hits something and falls down.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?