<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Once, twice, three times... 

Well, it looks like issue #3 of OK is more or less a success! You know what they say about the third time being a charm and all that...So, had an informative little meeting with Audrey (my favorite French girl in Tokyo...but I said that already, didn't I? Did I mention that she wears white CAPES sometimes?) in 'deep Meguro' (e.g. heading west out of Meguro station down Meguro-dori, walking about 10-12 min., beginning around Meguro Drive-in and continuing to the beyond), who seems to have had a good time in America (NYC & Massachusetts) during the holidays on assignment for OK Fred. She claims that the Santas were off the hook in The Big Apple. Since I'm sure they WERE, I can't disagree. Anyway, got the skinny on what will be going on/down in the next issue. Ya'll should keep an ear to the floor now, 'cuz OK Fred #4 be lookin' lethal at this point. Well, anyway, personally speaking, I hope that the rag will wind up one day kicking a lot of ass all over the planet, especially certain certain asses/arses in the U.K. if you catch my drift. If you haven't picked up the latest issue like I'm sure Rodderick P. Schrock has, then I 'spect you be gettin' down to gettin' it. Anyway, I should take the time to say here that O. Lamm is my bitch. See you tomorrow.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?