<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 6, 2004

The boys of summer are gone... 

Last year, when I first got my studio on the outskirts of Nakameguro, Digiki and I spent the night there once or twice so that Nick, who we were on tour with could, have a little privacy at my Meguro flat. (Which is just a stone's throw away from Big-Bird Shrine, if you MUST know. For the time being, I'll forgo my own detailed description of the plentitude of nothingness that was my studio at that time. If you simply MUST know, then this will get you in the ballpark (thanks John). The point is, the first night that we were there, sleeping on the floor, I recall Digiki saying something like "There's...nothing here!" in his adorable francophonic English. At the time, all I could do was nod my head in agreement. Now I finally understand that I had it all wrong. The most important thing that ever could be in my studio was actually there all along: me! Of course, for those of you who know me well, this kind of thinking is just old-shoe...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?