<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 19, 2003

I'll see you there, buddy! 

Today someone told me to go to hell, which admittedly isn't something that happens everyday here in Tokyo (every OTHER day at best/worst). Being so instructed, I realized that I had never actually been there, and I promptly decided to go have a look in person and see what all the fuss is about. Naturally, I had no idea how to get there, so I consulted the current travel literature detailing the various scenic views. I realised that if I ever did in fact make it there, and wound up spending any amount of time there, I'd eventually get to see most of my dear friends (including the one that suggested that I drop by in the first place) occupying much more elevated postitions than myself. [Ah...for want and lack of a witty denouement.]

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?