<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Weekend 

Last night checking out the Active Suspension show at Supa De-Luxe next door to Roppongi Hills. All the kids were there: the French, Japtoppers, OK Fred staff, various personages of questionable persuasion and of course the AS crew. They formed a quartet and performed a nice set of 'songs' that I'll review here soon.

Tonight I'll go to their other event, which will be in Shibuya at Nest. Dat Politics will also be there. The event is already sold-out but I've got guest passes since I'm supposed to have been a 'translator' for the new issue of OK Fred. I promise to try harder next time.

Oh, and while I'm clearing off my desktop...

Happy B-day to Mr. P. in Ryogoku. Nice to have played with you at Ludo's event the other day. Hope that you have a happy ??st/nd/rd birthday!

Finally, here is a shout-out to Messieurs R. and H. who are in Paris for the weekend. Have fun! Wish I could join you for some wine somewhere near the Hotel de Ville area. Give you-know-who my best, OK? Kisses.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?