<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Little in the middle but she's got much back! 

Oh, I forgot to mention that I'm doing a technoise remix of "Boom! I got your boyfriend" by MC Luscious for Midori to sing. Oh, and here's a nice white-bread link that tell you all you need to know about Miami bass. As far as the sound of the remix goes, I'm going for a kind of Carsten Nicolai/Ryoji Ikeda's Cyclo meets 2 Live Crew kind of thing. I'm calling the new genre "micro-booty" (I haven't really checked around, but dibs on this word if I'm the first person actually silly enough to coin it) but it doesn't have anything to do with the size of Midori's posterior. Anyway, I hope that my friend Antonin in Paris will do some scratchin' on the track if he isn't too busy with his new job.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?