<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

儲かりまっか?ぼちぼちでんな! 

The headlines today in Japan read "Osaka evacuated as experts defuse WWII bomb". Just a few months ago, Antonin and I (Momus was undercover) were hanging out around that area doing some shopping at the select shops in Amemura probably one of the coolest parts of Osaka, which by the way is NAMED after America. (Antonin was looking for a white ball cap. It should have been a white flag.) I'm just glad that he and I didn't get blown up in the process by my country (I'm from America). Anyway, hope all the people in Osaka old enough to remember the war aren't having horrible flashbacks today. Oh, and I just want to clear things up right here and now. Roddy Schrock had nothing to do with this incident, despite what the FBI might think. Err...Go Hanshin Tigers!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?