<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 6, 2003

It dawned on me. 

Condoms and their role in 21st century sex: Now everything is hot-swapable!

At Kinokuniya, Japanese books are all (basically) the same size and shape. On the floor for imported books (from America and Europe mostly) they come in all sizes and shapes. This naturally has an effect on how the books can be shelved, displayed, arranged, and so on. This in turn has an effect on how people's browsing habits. I've observed this many times in person, and I'm convinced that something interesting is going on here. More to come...

Black slang is great! Go here to find a small but well tended collection of slang. And while you are there, don't forget to try the "slangathang" which has just become my flash animation pick of the day! Now I'm really feeling like I need to run out to Shibuya or Roppongi and make friends with "my peoples" or something like that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?