<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 21, 2003

"I will now compare and contrast Jesus and Spider-Man."  

Skepticism regarding the concept of "a study in contrasts" was perhaps given its most eloquent utterance (ad absurdum) in these imortal words, first spoken by Robin Williams more than a few years ago during one of his comedy routines. In the spirit of this perilous phrase, I've taken it upon myself to formulate and address the musical analog of this conundrum in an essay to appear one day in this very post (once I update it). the tentative title is "I will sooner or later compare and contrast Momus and Carl Stone." the only problem is, first i have to decide who is Jesus, and who bones Mary Jane. once this little snafu is dispelled, I'm sure things will proceed smoothly.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?